AboutThe main purpose of the WWPager service is to register email for receiving / sending email in messengers. You can also receive messages from your site in messenger.
Currently, the following messengers are supported:
To register an email, go to the Sign In section and follow the instructions for your messenger.
Bot will register your default mailbox as email@example.com, where 123456 is your WWPager ID, and firstname.lastname@example.org - your email address for receiving messages in the messenger.
You can test the service in the following ways:
- send an email to the address that the bot registered - you will receive a message in a chat with the bot
- click the link that the bot provided (https://wpgr.me/123456) and enter a message - you will get it in a chat with the bot. You can use this feature if you want to get a message from a friend who doesn't have the messenger you use. In the situation " Send me to Telegram (Viber,ICQ,VK)? And I don't have it" - simply send a link like: https://wpgr.me/YourID and your friend do not need to install messenger
What else can WWPager do?
- Register an email with your username (for example, email@example.com) in multiple domains - wwpager.ru, wwpager.com, wwpager.net, wwpager.org, wwpager.me, wwpager.best, wwpager.tech, wwpager.site, icqemail.ru, icqemail.com, icqemail.org, wwpager.email, telega.email, viber.email
- Send email from messenger
- Send SMS from messenger
- Accept messages in messenger from your personal site
- Register an email for your chat (group) or channel in Telegram. Messages that will be sent to this email will be automatically published to the channel or group
- To exchange messages between different instant messengers. For example, you can send a message from Viber to ICQ, from Telegram to Vkontakte, and so on
- Read news from Telegram channels in email, Viber, ICQ or Vkontakte